Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Now for the "second" part ...

The doll.  Those of you who follow me on Pintrest, have seen the dolls I like, not all of them as you can't pin from Flickr.  Unfortunately, many of the most talented artists are on, yes, Flickr???   I now await my doll...

These things take time.  I'm a patient person (usually) -- So, I'm waiting.  I'll take a photo.  I had some trials and tribulations, the first doll arrived, that day, her leg "came off"  -- weirdest thing.  Just the leg... ALL IS BETTER NOW.  She was shipped, repaired and returned........

Cause for celebration (I assure you). Yeah, happy dance.  So excited finally.  I think I'm getting to close to my last doll....  If she isn't the last, she's close to it.  I guess this is how things work out.   My camera battery died... UGGGhhhh.  I'm going to ask my daughter (to borrow hers)....  Photos by tomorrow.

1 comment: