Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My husband...

Made a comment about Coco being on my night table.  "That doll is there... all the time..." -- yes, yes she is.

I didn't think he would have noticed as she is so, well, small and seemingly unobtrusive.  But Coco makes a big impact.  She's about 13.5" tall.  Her expression is very "piercing" though.  She does look as if she's "looking at you".

Then, he said what I think might be the weirdest thing.  He said "she looks like she's double jointed"... I just yes she is, then I thought about it... what a strange thing for him to say.  How'd he notice that??  I know what bjd double joints look like, but that's only recently that I would even think about such things...

She's really a great doll and here she is on some "new" shabby chic rose fabric....  I want to eventually make a shabby chic bedroom and a closet filled with clothes for Coco....

I bought this chaise for her, but it is too small.  Double darn...


No comments:

Post a Comment