Thursday, July 12, 2012

Coco hasn't a thing to wear

As some may know, Angelika's doll, Coco was based on Coco Chanel.  Coco was no nonsense with a very simple and elegant style, some times bordering on manly.  As I have no other dolls her size, Coco has been sitting.... for days now unclothed... Hardly fitting for a lady.

I am starting to put together a simple satin slip dress for her.  Naturally, I can't find the light blue that I wanted to use, so I'll have to settle for a dull lilac.  As it is my first outfit for her, I think I'll take my time and try to do it some justice (I've never been the best of seamstresses).


She can't be reclining in the nude in every photo!   (But as you can see, her body blushing and modeling is exquisite).  She is really a beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what lovely outfits you'll create for her.

    ReplyDelete