Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trashy stuff...

Literally.

I was saving some "trash" to make some miniatures with and the theme of recycling for a "line" came to me.  Sasha Baron Cohen, of Borat fame, had a garbage line, didn't that then get actually done on the runway?

A couple years back when my daughter was applying for colleges.  One of the design colleges had a project that was things overlooked in everyday life.  She did some projects using recycled materials.  What amazing projects.

Also I remember years back seeing old soda cans made into miniature cars, motorcycles, flowers, etc.

I love the recycling concept.

These are the little tops from opening half gallon containers of milk and juice

Then there are these:



Contact lens containers.

I think about the green plastic recyclable soda bottles = fish scales or some amazing design cut into or out of this plastic....



No comments:

Post a Comment