Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm going to use this blog for my "dolly designing" idea

I think it is appropriate.  Named for Coco Chanel.  One of the foremost designers; perhaps a maverick in design itself.  (Let me say, I'm no designer, dolly or otherwise -- just have some ideas)

I'm going to use this blog to "jot down" all my ideas.

Somewhere, I have an idea book, where I "sketch"-- my drawing is terrible -- hey my execution isn't much better ;)... Now I will take maybe one a month (or every 2 months) and work on it showing it here as it is worked on and when it's completed.

I'll start by just getting ideas "out there", then I'll work through them.  I tend to start projects, then life happens and I end up putting them off/abandoning them.  This way I can keep up better.

There is one project I have always wanted to do; it is a personal one (when I start that one, I'll let everyone know what it is -- right now, it is too soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment